Our Granny Annexes come in all sorts of sizes, so this 24.8m2 Granny Annexe built in Buckinghamshire is on the smaller size of what we can offer. The Granny Annexe has fitted cream kitchen units with black stone laminate worktops, which come with a brushed chrome sink, oven, extractor fan hood and a 4 electric ring hob – plus a smoke alarm.
There is a white, en-suite fitted bathroom suite which consists of a double shower, sink and toilet, plus a chrome ladder style radiator. The lounge area fits a sofa bed with lots of wall to ceiling storage and am office desk too. The internal walls of the Granny Annexe are fully-plastered and painted with matt white emulsion, giving a clean and modern finish.
All of our Granny Annexes come with laminate flooring as standard, where the customer chose a warm beige Oak hue. The pitched roof is tiled with real roof tiles and finished with black rain water guttering to complete the look. Underfloor heating for the lounge area and pressure treated timber steps were installed outside to the entrance of the Granny Annexe as extras to our standard features.
Granny Annexe, Buckinghamshire
Pitched roof heights: 2.37m to 2.97m
Total external Area: 24.8m2
Standard key features:
- Pitched roof with real roof tiles
- Fitted bathroom suite and kitchen with oven
- Built using Structurally Insulated Panels (SIPs)
- Smoke alarm and extractor fans in the kitchen & bathroom
- Fully plastered finish
- Painted with matt white emulsion and white gloss skirting boards
- 2 x electric wall heaters
- Black rainwater guttering
- Laminate flooring
- All internal and external light fittings
- Western red cedar exterior cladding
- Electric underfloor heating
- Pressure treated timber steps to the entrance of the annexe
Please click below on the images to enlarge them: